Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's 82 degrees outside...

If it could just be 65-70 degrees all year, I would never complain about a single thing ever again. I know even hotter days are in store for us in the summer, but it is just too hot to enjoy anything. I don't even want to move because I know I will start sweating ridiculously. 

Anyway, I went to Sarah's on Tuesday and stayed until Saturday. It was a great time, I'm going back this Tuesday for a few days too. Last night me and Jason went to Rendini's with Fors and hung out for a while. We also went to Fors' and were plotting to shoot fireworks at a party across the street but by the time we got the fireworks and went back, everyone had left the party. We went to 24 hour walmart too out of boredom. I don't know what I'm doing today. I want to go to the Bridgewater Triangle.

No comments: