Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fuck it

Michale Graves era Misfits is better than Danzig era.... Yup. Fuck you Jason. And Samhain sucks and Danzig 1 and 2 are his worst cd's. No but really, I think the Michale Graves thing is true.

Today I went to the mall with TT, Sas and Dave. Good time, TT spent $80 on tea. Tea. $80. Yes. After the mall I went to Little Jon's basketball game with Jack, Bubby, Sas, Dave, TT, Sick, and Bob. That was hilarious. The whole time we were screaming, jumping around cheering, going nuts for Little. It was awesome.

We also watched Pineapple Express tonight, and that was pretty funny. I was expecting to be let down for some reason but James Franco was fucking hilarious in that. He played his role really good. It's not too hard to play a stoner retard, but he did it better than anyone I've seen try.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Vanna with Devin. That should be fun, I haven't seen them in a long time.

3 comments:

Good Music For Free said...

god DAMMIT

Heather MacKinnon said...

michael graves for the win!! thaaaank you!

KT1508 said...

Michale Graves is by far better than Danzig. Danzig won't even acknowledge the fact that the Misfits regrouped with Michale Graves at one point.

He still travels and does acoustic shows, I saw him sometime last year.