Monday, January 19, 2009

These are cool now.

Blink 182 is the best band ever.

Me and Roe have been writing some riffs and putting together some songs. Hopefully something happens with that. The new Earth Crisis is coming out in a couple months, I'm definitely more excited to hear this than anything else. Ever.

Here is my LastFm link - http://www.last.fm/user/Eric_Tankerley

I still don't have a job and I'm happy that way. I feel like a shit head just sitting around all day, drawing, playing video games and listening to music... but I feel like a way bigger shit head and worthless when I have a job, and work everyday. Life sucks either way. I do need money to finish my tattoos and to get more. I drew a possible chest piece that I will be posting once it's finished.

Blink 182 is still the best band ever.

No comments: