Monday, February 23, 2009

BMTH this Friday...


I went to Brooklyn, Ny with Energy yesterday. That was pretty cool because I don't do anything ever. It kind of just made me wish tour was happening already. Anyway, Bring Me The Horizon is this Friday and Monday so I'm fucking amped for that. I haven't even left the house in so long, besides yesterday. People are always here though so it doesn't matter that much. I just wish it wasn't so cold anymore. I want to be able to go outside and go for walks, or play basketball or baseball. Anything like that would be nice, but no it's fucking freezing. Whatever, there's actually been more to read on the internet lately than usual. I've been checking up on Tom Delonge's video blog, Mark Hoppus' blog, and a lot of their sites/fan-sites. So hearing news about them and their recording process is awesome. They're 6 songs deep into the new cd and said they're picking up right where they left off with the self-titled cd. I can't choose a favorite Blink cd, Self-titled and Take Off Your Pants And Jacket are usually the two I get stuck with.
I've also been searching so damn hard for the new Earth Crisis cd, I got one song and it's awesome. But I cannot wait to hear the rest of that cd. It comes out in May but I clearly can't wait that long so I'm going to download it as soon as I can. I'll definitely buy the cd when it's out too.

No comments: