Thursday, February 19, 2009

hmm...


I can't wait for tour. For some reason I feel like it's going to be 100x better than the last few times. I don't know why, but I'm really excited. Maybe it's because I'll be away for a long time, and seeing new places and stuff like that. I'm going to video tape pretty much the entire tour. Van rides, gas station stops, supermarket trips, shows, after shows, hotel rooms, other places we stay, etc. I can tell a shit load of funny stuff is going to happen so I need to catch it all. Who knows maybe it will all be made into a dvd or just a youtube thing. I watched Blink 182's "The Urethra Chronicles" today and laughed my ass off. I can't believe how funny childish humor still is. Writing "FUCK" in huge letters and lighting it on fire as a banner behind them as they perform, fucking genius. What makes it better is they're adults. I really hope I'm still childish and immature when I'm older. I'm sure I will be.

I am currently listening to the Classics Of Love e.p. It's really, really fucking good. Jesse Michaels is a genius. He has never written a bad song. It sounds just like Common Rider which is awesome. I hope Energy gets to play with them on this tour, that'd be really cool to see Jesse play and to hang out with and talk to him.

Bring Me The Horizon is coming up soon too, Feb 27th and March 2nd. I can't wait to see them again for a 7th and 8th time. Plus Four Year Strong is paying so it'll be cool to chill with Josh. Besides those 2 shows there isn't much to look forward to until tour. Louis Ck is doing a show the day before, March 14th and that will be "Hilarious". Yeah fuck you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I really hope I'm still childish and immature when I'm older. I'm sure I will be."

...without a DOUBT!