Friday, February 13, 2009

hmm...



I went to the mall today with Devin and Dcap. Two of the funniest people I know so it was an awesome time. For the past 6 months I haven't listened to much besides Blink 182 and I plan on keeping in that way for the rest of my life because why would I choose to listen to something else when I know I can listen to something better. I am pretty sure I'm going on tour with Energy in March, and seeing Louis Ck the day before we leave by the way, but I have a meeting with probation March 26th and I'll be in Tampa Florida and I'd clearly rather be there than in a meeting with probation. So I'll call the day before and say I can't make it because I'm deathly ill. I'm pretty excited to go to California and out west more. I've only been all over the east coast and a little bit in the middle. Anyway I got a sweet Ramones shirt at the mall today, and I got the Shai Hulud shirt shown above today. Tomorrow is Blink 182 day so I have to wear my Blink shirt and only listen to them....again. Actually right now I'm listening to Avoid One Thing because someone on B9 was making fun of them so I had to remind myself how good they are.
Fuck you.

Oh and watch this it could be the funniest, most genius thing I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

making fun of Avoid One Thing?? How is this even possible?! I was just telling Jason the other day that he should put them on his music blog, but nothing of their's is out of print I guess.